Sunshine Timetable & Fees
Click below to download the timetable for SPRING 2018 term:
Term dates are as follows:
|Term Dates||Half Term|
|Spring Term 2018||8th Jan – 29th March||12th – 16th Feb|
|Classes run for a total of 10-11 weeks depending on a day. A maximum of 8 children in a group. A 15% discount is available for siblings when enrolled at the same time.|
SPRING TERM 2018 DATES: 8th Jan – 29th March (12 weeks incl. half term)
JOIN ANY TIME, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Half term: 12th – 16th Feb 2018
No class in the afternoon at 4 pm on Wednesday 28th Feb, morning classes at 9.30 am and 11 am are on, as usual. Also, there will be no class on Thursday 1st March. (We are closed at landlords’ request due to Jewish religious festivals. The cancelled classes are not charged for.)
Maximum 8 children in a group • Tea, coffee for carers inclusive
• Snack + drink for children inclusive during pre – nursery classes for 1 – 2 year olds: rice cakes, bread sticks, fresh fruit, raisins, yogurt etc. + apple juice/water.
Registration fee per family (one-off payment, new members only) £20
All trial classes are charged for separately £15 per child (classes with carers) £20 per child (drop – off)
- Sunshine Pre-nursery for 1-2 years, 1 hr, 15 mins (Mon or Tue, 11 classes) £187
- Sunshine Pre-nursery for 1-2 year olds, 1 hr, 15 mins (Thu, 10 classes) £170
- Sunshine Story & Art for 2-3 years, 1 hr 15 min (Tue, 11 classes) £209
- Sunshine Chefs for 2-3 years, 1 hr, 15 min (Mon or Wed 11 classes) £209
- Sunshine Chefs for 2-5 years, 1 hr, 15 min (Tue, 11 classes) £209
- Sunshine Chefs for 3-5 years, drop-off, 1 hr, 30 min (Wed, 10 classes) £220
- Sunshine Free Play 1-5 years (Tue & Thu) – please see below FREE
Sunshine Free Play class is only for active members. Your child must be signed up for at least one regular class a week. To ensure the class is not overcrowded, places are limited and you still have to book in advance. You can do so by phone or email Monday – Wednesday from 8.30 am until 5.30 pm. (A reminder email is sent to the registered families every Monday.) We regret but non-enrolled siblings are not allowed in the class.
Discounts: two sessions per week – 15% off second less expensive block of classes, 15% sibling discount when enrolled at the same time.
Free “thank you class” when you recommend us to a friend.
As group sizes are strictly limited to ONLY 8 CHILDREN, missed classes are non-refundable, cannot be made up for or carried over.
Accompanying siblings over the age of one year, attending on one-off basis are charged for separately: £10 per child (classes with carers), £20 per child (drop-off sessions). Advanced booking ONLY, subject to place availability.